Curing rheokinetics of epoxy diane oligomer mixtures with polyglycidyl ethers of oligooxypropylenetriol
- 35 Downloads
The rheokinetics of curing of epoxy diane oligomer mixtures with the polyglycidyl ether of oligooxypropylenetriol by an oligomer aliphatic amine is investigated. The process can be generally divided into two stages with respect to the rate of the increase in viscosity. It is assumed that the adducts of the diane oligomer with the curing agent preferably form at the beginning of the process and, then, the residual epoxy oligomers react in an equivalent amount in relation to each other.
KeywordsPolymer Science Series Epoxy Group Epoxy Oligomer Glycidyl Ether Epoxyamine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Epoxy Polymers: New Materials and Innovations, Ed. by J.-P. Pascaul and R. J. J. Williams (Wiley, Weinheim, 2010).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Khozin, Epoxy Polymer Reinforcement (Dom Pechati, Kazan, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Zaitsev, Yu. S. Kochergin, M. K. Pakter, and R. V. Kucher, Epoxy Oligomers and Adhesive Compositions (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Sokolova and E. M. Gotlib, Modified Epoxy Adhesives and Coatings in Building (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.L. Moshinskii, Epoxy Resins and Curatives (Structure, Properties, Curing Chemistry and Topology (Arkadiya, Tel-Aviv, 1995).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Karyakina, Testing of Varnish and Paint Materials and Coatings (Khimiya, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ya. Malkin and S. G. Kulichikhin, Rheology in the Processes of Polymer Synthesis and Transformations (Khimiya, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ya. Malkin and A. I. Isaev, Rheology: Conceptions, Methods, Applications (Professiya, St. Petersburg, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Mezhikovskii and V. I. Irzhak, Chemical Physics of Oligomer Curing (Nauka, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, A. Yu. Zarubina, A. N. Trofimov, P. V. Surikov, and L. K. Shcheulova, Vestn. MITKhT 5, 102 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.I. Yu. Gorbunova, M. L. Kerber, I. N. Balashov, S. I. Kazakov, and A. Ya. Malkin, Polymer Science, Ser. A 43, 826 (2001).Google Scholar