Synthesis and properties of epoxy-containing poly(cyclopropylstyrenes)
- 15 Downloads
New epoxy-containing cyclopropylstyrenes were synthesized and their copolymerization with styrene in benzene in the presence of AIBN was studied. The reactivity ratios of cyclopropylstyrenes (r 1) and styrene (r 2) range from 1.15 to 1.18 and from 0.55 to 0.58, respectively, and the parameters Q 1 and e 1 vary over 2.86–3.07 and 1.43–1.45, respectively. The photosensitivity and some mechanical properties of the synthesized copolymers were estimated.
KeywordsStyrene Copolymerization Polymer Science Series Cyclopropane AIBN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Bokov, Photoresists, Electron and X-Ray Resists (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Yanovskaya, V. A. Dombrovskii, and A. Kh. Khusid, Cyclopropanes with Functional Groups (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.K. G. Guliev, G. Z. Ponomareva, Kh. G. Nazaraliev, and A. M. Guliev, Azerb. Khim. Zh., No. 4, 168 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.K. G. Guliev, Kh. G. Nazaraliev, and A. M. Guliev, Azerb. Khim. Zh., No. 1, 87 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Petukhov, U. I. Sein, I. G. Bolesov, and R. Ya. Levina, Zh. Org. Khim. 7, 1626 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Feshin, M. G. Voronkov, S. M. Shostakovskii, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 220, 1380 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.E. L. Styskin, L. B. Itsikson, and E. V. Braude, Practical High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (Khimiya, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Toroptseva, K. V. Belogorodskaya, and V. M. Bondarenko, Laboratory Works on Polymer Chemistry and Technology (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1972) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Grigor’ev and O. Ya. Fedotova, Laboratory Works (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.M. I. Karyakina, Laboratory Manual on Testing Paint Materials and Coatings (Khimiya, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar