Inelastic scattering and clusters transfer in 3,4He + 9Be reactions
- 91 Downloads
A study of inelastic scattering and multi-particle transfer reactions was performed by alpha and 3He beams on a 9Be target at energy about 50 MeV. Angular distributions of the differential cross sections for the 9Be(α,α′)9Be*, 9Be(α,3He)10Be, 9Be(α,t)10B, 9Be(3He,6Li)6Li and 9Be(3He,6Be)6He reactions were measured. Experimental angular distributions of the differential cross sections for the ground state and a few low-lying states were analyzed in the framework of the optical model, coupled channels and distorted-wave Born approximation. The information on the cluster structure of the reaction products are obtained. An analysis of the obtained spectroscopic factors was performed.
KeywordsDifferential Cross Section Inelastic Scattering Nucleus Letter Optical Potential Exit Channel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.W. von Oertzen, in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Exotic Nuclei 2009, Ed. by Y. E. Penionzhkevich and S. Lukyanov (AIP, New York, 2009).Google Scholar
- 11.V. Zagrebaev, A. Deniki, and A. Alekseev, “Optical model of elastic scattering,” Nuclear Reaction Video Project (2000). http://nrv.jinr.ru/nrv/Google Scholar
- 12.J. Raynal, “Computing as a language of physics,” in Proceedings of the ICTP International Seminar Course, Trieste, Italy, 1971 (IAEA, Vienna, 1972).Google Scholar
- 13.J. Raynal, Computer code ECIS06 (2006, unpublished).Google Scholar
- 15.Y. Koike, “9Be: a gateway nucleus into heavier nuclei?” arXiv:nucl-th/0201075 (2008).Google Scholar
- 18.W. Nörtershäuser, D. Tiedemann, M. Žáková, Z. Andjelkovic, K. Blaum, M. L. Bissell, R. Cazan, G. W. F. Drake, C. Geppert, M. Kowalska, J. Krämer, A. Krieger, R. Neugart, R. Sánchez, F. Schmidt-Kaler, et al., Nuclear charge radii of 7,9,10Be and the one-neutron halo nucleus 11Be, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 062503 (2009).CrossRefADSGoogle Scholar
- 22.P. Kunz, Computer code DWUCK5. http://spot.colorado.edu/kunz/DWBA.html.Google Scholar
- 23.V. Zagrebaev, A. Denikin, and A. Alekseev, DWBA for nucleon transfer reactions, Nuclear Reaction Video Project (2009). http://nrv.jinr.ru/nrv/webnrv/transfer/Google Scholar
- 24.S. B. Dubovichenko and A. V. Dzhazairov-Kakhmanov, “Electromagnetic effects in light nuclei within cluster potential model,” Phys. Part. Nucl. 28, 1529 (1977).Google Scholar