Search for η-mesic nuclei in the reaction d + C at JINR
- 32 Downloads
Results of a search for quasi-bound states of the η-meson and a target nucleus obtained during several years using the internal target at the Nuclotron d-beam are presented. Formation of η-mesic nuclei was studied in the reaction d + C in the energy interval 1.5 to 2.2 GeV/nucl. Decay products of S11 resonances excited by η-mesons captured by nucleons in the nuclear target have been analyzed. Measurements were performed with a scintillation spectrometer SCAN. Analysis of obtained data is presented.
KeywordsNucleus Letter Target Nucleus Primary Beam Energy Effective Mass Distribution Mesic Nucleus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. I. L’vov, nucl-th/9809054; 18 Sep 1998.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kh. Anikina, et al., nucl-ex/0412036; (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Sokol, et al., nucl-ex/0011005; (2001).Google Scholar
- 10.S. V. Afanasev, et al., JINR Rapid. Comm. 5(91–98), 25 (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.S. V. Afanasev and D. K. Dryablov, Particles and Nuclei Letters 2(125), 82–90 (2005).Google Scholar