Elements of nonequilibrium (ћ, k) dynamics at zero and finite temperatures
A method for the development of elements of nonequilibrium (ℏ, k) dynamics without the use of the Schrödinger equation is proposed. This method is based on the generalization of the Fokker-Planck and Hamilton-Jacoby equations by the successive account of the stochastic action of vacuum (quantum thermostat). It is shown that nonequilibrium wave functions in the presence of quantum-thermal diffusion in vacuum describe the approximation to the state of generalized thermal equilibrium both at zero and finite temperatures. They can be used as the basis for a universal description of transport processes.
KeywordsDrift Velocity Nucleus Letter Lagrangian Density Planck Equation Effective Diffusion Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.A. I. Anselm, Principles of Statistical Physics and Thermodynamics (Nauka, St.-Petersburg, Moscow, 2007), p. 338 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.E. Nelson, Dynamical Theory of Brownian Motion (Princeton. Univ., Princeton, 1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Feynman, R. Leiton, and M. Sands, Feynmann Lectures in Physics (Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, 1964; Mir, Moscow, 1966), no. 9, p. 244.Google Scholar
- 8.I. Fenyes, “Probability Theoretical Foundations and Construction of Quantum Mechanics,” in Questions of Causality in Quantum Mechanics (Inostr. Liter., Moscow, 1955), p. 244 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.M. Smolukhovskii, “Some Examples of Brownian Molecular Motion under the Action of External Forces,” in: A. Einshtein and M. Smolukhovskii, The Brownian Motion (Moscow, 1936), p. 203 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.N. N. Bogoliubov, “On Some Statistical Methods of Mathematical Physics,” Ch. 4, in Collection of Scientific Works, vol. 4 (Nauka, Moscow, 2006), p. 121 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.H. Umezawa, Advanced Field Theory. Micro-, Macro- and Thermal Physics (AIP, New York, 1993).Google Scholar
- 12.N. N. Bogoliubov, “Microscopic Solutions of Boltzmann-Enskog Equation in Kinetic Theory for Elastic Balls,” in Collection of Scientific Works, vol. 5 (Nauka, Moscow, 2006), p. 608 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.N. N. Bogoliubov, “On Some Problems, Related with Foundation of Statistic Mechanics,” in Collection of Scientific Works, vol. 6 (Nauka, Moscow, 2006), p. 432 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A. Einstein, “To General Molecular Theory of Heat,” in Collection of Scientific Works, vol. 3 (Nauka, Moscow, 1966), p. 67 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.A. D. Sukhanov, Fiz. Elem. Chastits At. Yadra 36, 1281 (2005) [Phys. Part. Nucl. 36, 667 (2005)].Google Scholar
- 16.D. I. Blokhintsev, Principial Questions of Quantum Mechanics (Nauka, Moscow, 1966), p. 54 [in Russian].Google Scholar