A new algorithm of active suppression of noise signals in real time measurements
- 19 Downloads
A new algorithm of the suppression of pickup noise and background in information signals in real time measurements is considered. This algorithm is based on a recurrent method of spectral-coefficient measurements of noise component in an analyzed signal and a recursive filtration algorithm for its suppression. Using recurrent calculations in the new algorithm makes it possible to perform a dynamic spectral measurements of information signals in real time, which are not possible to do by classical algorithms of spectral transformations due to time restrictions.
KeywordsNucleus Letter Noise Component Spectral Estimate Real Signal Time Diagram
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Sergienko, Digital Signal Processing (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.L. R. Rabiner and B. Gold, Theory and Application of Digital Signal Processing (Mir, Moscow, 1978; Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1975).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Budker, “Accelerators with Colliding Particle Beams,” Usp. Fiz. Nauk 89, 533–547 (1966) [Sov. Phys. Usp. 9, 534 (1966)].Google Scholar
- 5.R. Bartolini et al., “Algorithms for a Precise Determination of the Betatron Tune,” in Proc. of the 5th Eur. Partile Accel. Conf. (Barcelona, 1996), pp. 247–249.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Ott, Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems (Wiley, New York, 1988; Mir, Moscow, 1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Vityazev, Optimum Design of Multistage Digital Filter Structures Using Signal Processors (Elektrosvyaz’, Moscow, 1992) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kalinnikov, “Application of Multiple-Valued Logic in Digital Technology (Review),” Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 6, 5–17 (2006) [Instrum. Exp. Tech. 49, 743 (2006)].Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Kalinnikov, “New Algorithms of Discrete Transformations for Digital Spectral Measurements of Non-Stationary Signals in Real Time,” Preprint JINR R11-2007-11 (Dubna, 2007).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Kalinnikov, “A Digital Dynamic Amplitude-Frequency Spectrum Analyzer,” Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 4, 62–67 (2006) [Instrum. Exp. Tech. 49, 506 (2006)].Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Kalinnikov, A. V. Belinskii, and V. V. Gusev, “Spectrum Analyzer for Technical Systems,” Avtom. Sovrem. Tekhnol., No. 6, 28–34 (1990).Google Scholar
- 13.V. A. Kalinnikov, A. V. Belinskii, and V. V. Gusev, USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1699291, 2006.Google Scholar