Software framework development for a physical analysis of SELEX experimental data
Computer Technologies in Physics
- 25 Downloads
A software framework for a physical analysis of the results of experiments at a hadron spectrometer has been developed. This software is used to analyze the data of the SELEX experiment.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Balatz et al. (SELEX), “The Lead-Glass Calorimeter for the SELEX Experiment,” FERMILAB-TM-2252 (Jul. 2004).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Godd, “A Relational Model of Data for Large Shared Data Banks,” Commun. of the ACM 13, No. 6, 377–387 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.T. SjOstrand, “PYTHIA 5.7 and JETSET 7.4,” Phys. Manual, CERN-TH.7112 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Brun, F. Bruyant, M. Marie, “GEANT Detector Description and Simulation Tool,” Application Software Group, CND, CERN Program Library Long Writeup W5013 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Fowler, Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture (Addison-Wesley, Harlow, 2002).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Graham, Object-Oriented Methods: Principles and Practice, 3rd ed. (Addison-Wesley, Harlow, 2000; Williams, Moscow, 2004).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Podolansky and R. Armenteros, Phil. Mag., No. 13 (1954).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2009