Automated stand check of “B” type TRT ATLAS wheel straw detectors
- 15 Downloads
The automated stand developed and created by the collaboration ATLAS for testing the wheel modules of the TRT ATLAS straw detectors allows a complete check of the module that defines the serviceability of all its channels and measures the gas gain inhomogeneity along its length for each straw. The results of testing the “B” type modules manufactured at the Laboratory of Particle Physics, JINR are presented.
PACS numbers07.05.Fb 07.07.-a
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“Inner Detector Technical Design Report, ATLAS TDR 5,” CERN/LHCC/97-17 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.“ATLAS Quality Assurance Document. TRT Wheel Acceptance Tests and Specifications,” ATL-IT-QP-0105 CERN (2004), Vol. 3.Google Scholar
- 3.E. David et al., “Test of the TRT End-Cap Wheel,” ATLAS Internal Note ATL-INDET-97-169 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Fedin et al., “A Measurement Station for the ATLAS End-Cap TRT Calibration,” ATLAS Commun. ATL-COM-INDET-99-026 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Lucotte et al., “First Straw Straightness Measurements on a 4-Plane End-Cap ATLAS TRT Wheel,” ATLAS Internal Note ATL-INDET-2002-007 (2002).Google Scholar