Synthesis and characterization of nanocomposites Fe3O4–SiO2–chitosan based on lbl technology
In this paper, the apparent chain-like core-shell structure Fe3O4–SiO2–chitosan nanoparticles was synthesized by two-step method with cross-linking action of glutaraldehyde based on layer-by-layer technology, the composite particles were characterized by IR, XRD, TEM, SEM, EDS and VSM analytical methods, and the synthesis conditions of the product were studied. The results indicated that the diameter of the composite particles is about 106.5 nm, the parietal layer of chitosan is 20 nm, and after crosslinking action of glutaraldehyde, chitosan uniformaly coated the outer surface of Fe3O4–SiO2.
Keywordssynthesis characterization Fe3O4–SiO2–chitosan layer-by-layer technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Bhatnagar, A. and Minocha, A.K., Conventional and non-conventional adsorbents for removal of pollutants from water: A review, Indian J. Chem. Technol., 2006, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 203–217.Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, X.Y., Li, L., and Chen, H., Preparation, characterization and adsorbability of magnetic carboxymethyl cellulose/Fe3O4 nano-composite particles, Acta Chim. Sinica, 2010, vol. 68, no. 15, pp. 1461–1466.Google Scholar
- 9.Li, B.W., Yang, Y.X., Shao, J.G., Liu, X.N., Wang, C., and Chen, Y.R., Adsorption of selenium on nano-magnetic particles and their inhibition rate on H 1299 tumor cell, Silic. Ind., 2009, nos. 9–10, pp. 255–260.Google Scholar
- 14.Yamaura, M., Costa, C.H., and Yamamura, A.P.G., Adsorption studies for Cr(VI) onto magnetic particles covered with chitosan, Proc. 2007 Int. Nuclear Atlantic Conference, Santos, Brazil, September 30–October 5, 2007.Google Scholar
- 17.Multilayer Thin Films: Sequential Assembly of NanoComposite Materials, Decher, G. and Schlenoff, J.B., Eds., Weinheim: Wiley, 2006.Google Scholar
- 20.Richardson, J.J., Björnmalm, M., and Caruso, F., Technology-driven layer-by-layer assembly of nanofilms, Science, 2015, vol. 348, no. 6233.Google Scholar
- 24.Li, Z., He, L., Shi, Z., Wang, H., Li, S., Liu, H., Wang, Z., and He, N., Preparation of SiO2/polymethyl methacrylate/Fe3O4 nanoparticles and its application in detecting E. coli O157: H7 using chemiluminescent immunological method, J. Biomed. Nanotechnol., 2009, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 505–510.CrossRefGoogle Scholar