Cross-country analysis of spatiotemporal characteristics of technological coefficients
- 19 Downloads
The article presents the results of calculations of product input–output tables developed based on resource tables and the World Input–Output Database. A comparative analysis of macro structural charac-teristics of various national economies has been carried out based on the calculated technological matrices.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Spatiotemporal Characteristic Current Prex Constant Prex Cross Country Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Leont’ev, Research on structure of American economy. (Gosstandart, Moscow, 1958) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Suvorov and E. E. Balashova, “Forecasting and Analytical Research on Dynamics of Cross-sectoral Proportions of Real Sector of Domestic Economy,” Forecasting Problems, No. 1 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Antille, E. Fontela, and S. Guillet, The Experience with Swiss I/O Tables http://wwwiioaorg/conferences/13th/files/AntilleFontela&Guillet_SwissCoefficientChangepdfGoogle Scholar
- 4.K. Kratena and G. Zakarias, Technical Coefficients Change by Bi-Proportional Econometric Adjustment Functions wwwiioaorg/conferences/14th/files/kratena_zakariaspdf.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Antonello, An Application of EM Algorithm to Analyze and Forecast Long-Run I-O Coefficient Changes http://wwwiioaorg/conferences/17th/papers/492297243_090601_092053_IIOA_MIXMOD_SANPAOLOX.PDF.Google Scholar
- 6.System of National Accounts 2008 (New York, 2009).Google Scholar
- 7.Kl. Almon, “Art of Economic Modeling,” Ed. by M.N. Uzyakov (MAKSPress, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. V. Sinyak and A. Yu. Kopylov, “Analysis of Dynamics of Cost Structure in Oil and Gas Sector and Forecast until 2020,” Forecasting Problems, No. 5 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.http://wwwenergonazoratuz/ru/energosberezhenie/elektroenergetika-kitayahtml.Google Scholar