Social and economic development of Russia: an analysis and a forecast
- 137 Downloads
The article contemplates the main trends of the socio-economic development of Russia, which have prevailed in recent years. The factors which cause the slowing the country’s economic dynamics are identified and described. The tasks for the long-term development of Russia are formulated. The issues concerning the actual and desired rate of economic growth are considered. Estimates of the resources required to implement the tasks above are revealed. Measures to increase the rate and quality of economic growth in Russia are proposed.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Socio Economic Development High Tech Industry High Speed Railway Foreign Debt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Osnovnye napravlenia edinoi denezhno-krditnoi politiki na 2014 god i period 2015 i 2016 godov. Tsentral’nyi bank RF (Key Directions of the Integrated State Monetary and Credit Policy in 2014 and in 2015–2016; Bank of the Russian Federation). http://www.cbr.ru/today/publications_reports/on_2014 %282015-2016%29.pdf
- 3.Dinamika kursov dollara SSHA i evro k rublyu i pokazately birzhevyh torgov. Tsentral’nyi bank RF (U.S. Dollar/Ruble and Euro/Ruble Exchange Rates and Stock Trading Indicators, Bank of the Russian Federation). http://www.cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtID=micex_doc
- 4.A. G. Aganbegyan, “Increasing Corporate Debt to Foreign Investors is a “Noose Around the Neck ”of the National Economy,” Den’gi i kredit, No. 3 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.Rossyski Statisticheski Ezhegodnik 2013 (Russian Statistical Yearbook, 2013), http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b13_13/Isswww.exe/Stg/d4/25-11.htm
- 7.A.G. Aganbegyan, “Russia’s Strategic Mission—Accelerate Socio-economic Development,” Ekonom. Strateg., Nos. 7–8 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Aganbegyan, “Housing Construction—an Engine of the Social and Economic Development of the Country,” Ekonom. Vopr., No. 5 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Aganbegyan, “About a New Industrial Policy,” EKO, No. 4 (2012).Google Scholar