Analysis of tendencies in regional and sectoral structure of economy of subjects of the Russian Federation
- 32 Downloads
The paper is devoted to the formation of the database on the principal sectors of the economy of the subjects (regions) of the Russian Federation needed to construct well-coordinated forecast scenarios of economic growth. The major tendencies in changes of the regional-sectoral structure of the economy are analyzed.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Sectoral Structure National Output Siberian Federal District Tyumen Oblast
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Russian Statistical Yearbook 2006–2011 (Rosstat, Moscow, 2006–2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Russia’s National Accounts in 2003–2010. Stat. Book (Rosstat, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Regions of Russia, Socioeconomic Indicators 2006–2011. Stat. Book (Rosstat, Moscow, 2006–2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.CBSD — Central Base of Statistical Data. http://www.gks.ru
- 5.T. G. Dubynina, “Basic features in the formation of the database of retrospective dynamics of the economy of the RF subjects,” The All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conference on the Development of the Regions of Russia (MESI, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.T. G. Dubynina, V. A. Malakhov, and G. V. Fedorova, “Methods to forecast the socioeconomic growth of the subjects of the Russian Federation,” Third International Conference on Management of Large-Scale MLSD’2009 Systems (Inst. Probl. Upr. Ros. Akad. Nauk, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.T. G. Dubynina, “Prediction of socieoeconomic development of the subjects of the Russian Federation,” in Management of the Development of Large-Scale Systems, Vol. 2 (IPM, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.S. P. Filippov, “Integrated approach to forecasting the long run demand of the country and regions for energy carriers,” SGTU (1) 31 (2008).Google Scholar