Innovative development of the engineering industry
- 58 Downloads
The article presents forecasts and analyses aimed at the justification for the modernization of the Russian economy based on innovative products of the engineering industry. Solutions to the following tasks are proposed: to restore the function of innovations of the engineering industry, to provide the innovative and technological development of the production apparatus of the engineering industry, and significantly increase the share of domestic products in the market of investments and consumer goods.
KeywordsDomestic Market RUSSIAN Economic Development Engineering Industry Investment Activity Import Substitution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Borisov and O. V. Pochukaeva, “Innovative-Technological Development of Engineering as a Factor of Innovative Improvement of Processing Industries,” Probl. Prog., No. 4 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.Investment in Russia (Rosstat, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Russia’s Production (Rosstat, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Russian Statistial Yearbook (Rosstat, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Customs Statistics of Foreign Trade in the Russian Federation, Yearbook (FTS Rossii, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Borisov and E. A. Balagurova, “Competativeness as a Factor of Technological Development,” in Scientific papers: IEF RAS (MAKS-Press, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar