Russia’s production potential: Need for accelerated renovation and prospects
- 37 Downloads
The article grounds the need to develop a purpose-oriented program for Russia’s development in the postcrisis period on the basis of formation of import-substituting and “updating” investments. As a way of overcoming the structural imbalance in the economy and lagging manufacturing industries, in the prospective period, we suggest to create vertically integrated intersectoral corporations similar in structure to multi-national corporations. The possibilities of realizing the potential of investment machinery for the formation of “updating” investments are considered.
KeywordsActive Part RUSSIAN Economic Development Domestic Economy Extractive Industry Auxiliary Equipment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. D. Kondrat’ev, Large Cycles of the Conjuncture and Forecast Theory (Ekonomika, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Glaz’ev, Russian Economy Today and Tomorrow (Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. Yu. Glaz’ev, Development of Russian Economy under the Conditions of Global Technological Changes (Natsional’nyi Institut Razvitiya, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Pantin, Waves and Cycles of Social Development: Civilizational Dynamics and Modernization Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. Simchera, “Roundtable: The Soviet Union 20 Years Later … Authors Reconstruct the Possible Consequences of TKChP Victory,” Zavtra, No. 33, 926 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Gubanov, “Russia’s System Choice and Standard of Living,” Ekonomist, No. 11 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.Russian Industry. Statistical Yearbook (Rosstat, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. Kornev, “Potential Output Growth and Dynamics of Relative Prices for Products of Industrial Sectors,” Prob. Progn., No. 6 (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Kornev, Formation of the Cost of Machinery and Equipment in the Russian Economy (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Kornev and N. A. Lavrenov, “Development Investment Formation in the Postcrisis Period,” Prob. Progn., No. 1 (2011).Google Scholar