Short-term forecast of interindustry output
- 16 Downloads
This paper presents the main results of forecast calculations of the interindustry input-output balance and separate extrapolation calculations by trends for 1992–1994, 1997–1998, and 2006. These results are given in more detail in [1–3].
KeywordsForecast Error RUSSIAN Economic Development Macroeconomic Model Separate Calculation Short Term Forecast
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Arkhangelskii, “Forecasting the Production Output of the Industries of the National Economy,” Econ. and Math. Methods, No. 3 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Arkhangelskii, “Forecasting Production Output Based on Macroeconomic Models and the Input-Output Balance for the Next Year,” Econ. Ukrainy, No. 6 (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Arkhangelskii, “On Vertically Balanced Prediction of Ukraine’s GDP,” Probl. Progn., No. 2 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.F. N. Klotsvog, A. B. Sukhotin, and L. S. Chernova, “Prediction of Economic Growth in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine within the Common Economic Space,” Probl. Progn., No. 4 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Izmalkov, K. Sonin, and M. Yudkevich, “Theory of Economic Mechanisms (2007 Nobel Prize in Economics),” Vopr. Econ., No. 1 (2008).Google Scholar