Problems of the sociodemographic development of Siberia
- 32 Downloads
In this paper we analyze the present state, dynamics, and prospects of the sociodemographic development of the Siberian region of Russia. The higher rates of a decrease in the population in this region at the beginning of the XX and the end of the XXI centuries are recognized as compared with the whole country. The insufficient demographic potential of Siberia for the creation of a developed economical pattern and demographic safety is described. The inefficient and lame federal socio-economic and demographic politics conducted in Siberia are shown. Crisis control options are considered. We justify an agenda providing for the development of special investment facilities in Siberia, a balanced migration policy, and the development of mutually beneficial cooperation with neighboring states.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Siberian Region Krasnoyarsk Krai Siberian Population Siberian Federal District
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Kaznacheev, Problems of human-knowing. Sci. ed. and afterword by A. I. Subretto (Research Center for Specialist Training Quality Aspects, Moscow-Novosibirsk, 1997) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Interview of the Head of the Institute for Russian Studies A. Fursov, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Nov. 19 (2009), http://www.kp.ru/daily/24397.3/573583/
- 3.A. I. Ageev, “Opportunities and risks of Russian future,” Actual statistics of Siberia, no. 1 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.A. Zinoviev, I dream about new man (Algorithm, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.M. Delyagin, “Lesson of China”, http://zavtra.ru/cgi//veil//data/zavtra/09/834/51.html
- 6.S.I. Valyansky and D. V. Kalyuzhny, Russian switchback: the end of Russia (AST, Moscow, 2004)Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Kaznacheev, A. A. Kiselnikov, and I. F. Mingazov, Ecology of noosphere and human economics. “Problems of XXI Sphinx”, Ed. by RAMS ac. V. P. Kaznacheev (Novosibirsk University Press, 2005) [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. A. Leshchenko, Social health and sociodemographic development crisis: manifestations, overcoming, causes and conditions to overcome. 2nd ed., revised and enlarged (SC RRS ESSC SB RAMS, Irkutsk, 2006)Google Scholar
- 9.To Siberia: to be left until called for, Rossiyskaya gazeta, Oct. 4 (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.V. E. Selivestrov, Siberia under economical and political reform in Russia: sustainable development ability. Principles of social development: reference marks and criteria for models of future. Pt. 2. (SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 1994)Google Scholar