Environmental priorities of Russia
Science and Technology
- 65 Downloads
This paper analyzes Russia’s high priority environmental problems requiring effective and urgent solution based on large-scale costs.
KeywordsGlobal Warming Kyoto Protocol RUSSIAN Economic Development Hydroelectric Power Plant Climate Change Risk
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Grab, K. Vrolik, and D. Brek, Kyoto Protocol. Analysis and Interpretation (Nauka, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Roginko, European Union and Problems of Global Warming (Ekslibris-Press, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.http://www.fief.ru, Sept. 25 (2007).
- 4.Russia in Figures. 2007. Stat. Brief (Rosstat, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.“Forest Resources,” in Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary (Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Sapozhnikov and O. I. Moldavanov, “Environmentally Depressed Territories,” in Problems and Methodology, Ed. by I. I. Mazur (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Problems of Maintaining Environmental Safety in the Kuzbass Region. Kuzbass Branch of the Russian Ecological Academy, Vol. 1, Ed. by V. G. Raskin (Kemerovo, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Il’yusha, On the Problem of the Fuel and Energy Balance Improvement and Energy Sector Reform in Russia. Modern Problems of Management (Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. Mineev, “Fight for Two Degrees. Global Warming is Number One Issue for EU,” Novye Izvestiya, Mar. 6 (2008), No. 38 (2393).Google Scholar
- 10.B. B. Prokhorov and D. I. Shmakov, “The Costing of the Statistical Life and Economic Damage Due to Health Problems,” Probl. Prognozir. 13(3) (2003) [Stud. Russ. Econ. Dev. 13 (3) (2004)].Google Scholar
- 11.B. B. Prokhorov, “Public Health Quality Indices as Indicators of Sustainable Development,” in Sustanable Development: Resources of Russia (Izd. tsentr RKhTU, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.B. B. Prokhorov, I. V. Gorshkova, D. I. Shmakov, and E. V. Tarasova, Public Health and Economy, Ed. by B.B. Prokhorov. (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.A. Pring, “If We do not Cut Emissions, We can Face a Humanitarian and Economic Catastrophe,” Kommersant, Feb. 5 (2009), No. 20(4074), 7.Google Scholar
- 14.M. Kalmatskii, “’Expensive Degrees’-UN Calculated the Costs of Global Warming,” Novye Izvestiya, Sept. 3 (2009), No. 157 (2750).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2010