Methods for accumulating scientific knowledge for innovation development of the Russian economy (Russian Foundation for Basic Research Experience)
The authors developed approaches to selecting scientific results that show the greatest promise for commercialization. In this article, criteria are defined for assessing the innovation potential of an organization, the analysis of researchers’ and specialists’ work is presented for projects aimed at obtaining an innovative product of fundamental research, and suggestions are made about the possible versions of information bases containing technical documentation of science-intensive products.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Innovative Product Technical Documentation Priority Direction Innovation Infrastructure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Komkov and N. N. Bondareva, “Problems of Scientific Research Commercializations and Methods for their Solutions,” Problemy Prognozirovaniya, No. 1 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.Ye. R. Rudtskaya and S. A. Tsyganov, Competitive Stimulation of Innovative Economic Development (Russian Experience) (TSEMI, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.I. P. Tikhonov and Ye. Yu. Khrustalev, “Contribution of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research in Russia’s Innovative Economic Development,” Kontseptsii, No. 2 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.Ye. R. Rudtskaya, Ye. Yu. Khrustalev, and S. A. Tsyganov. “Russian Foundation for Basic Research and Innovation Development of Russian Economy”, Ekonomicheskaya nauka v sovremennoy Rossii, No. 2 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.Ye. R. Rudtskaya, S. A. Tsyganov, et al. Use of Promising Results of Fundamental Research.) (RFFI, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Minin and S. A. Tsyganov, “On RFBR Experience in Organizing Oriented Fundamental Research as an Important Element of Innvovation Cycle,” Vestnik RFFI, No. 2 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Tikhonov, Ye. Yu. Khrustalev, and E. N. Yakovlev, “Commercializing Results of Fundamental Scientific Research (Experience of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research,” Innovatsii, No. 10 (2007).Google Scholar