Forecasting engineering manufacture operations with a view to their innovative development
- 26 Downloads
The paper considers the problems of the innovative development of processing industries by the example of machine building and suggests the elements of the organizational and economical mechanism for increasing the competitiveness of industries and plants.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Machine Building Industrial Cluster Investment Equipment Technological Setup
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Borisov, Machine Building in the Reproduction Process (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Russia in Figures 2006: Stat. Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Borisov and O. V. Pochukaeva, “Benchmarks of Innovation-based Growth,” Probl. Prognozir. 16(5) (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Borisov and O. V. Pochukaeva, “Characteristic of the State and Predicted Development of Key Branches of the Nonmilitary Machine-Building Complex,” in Innovation-Technological Development of the Russian Economy: Problems, Factors, Strategies, and Forecasts, Ed. by V. V. Ivanter (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. R. Belousov, Evolution of the Russian Economy Reproduction System: From Crisis to Development (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.I. E. Frolov, The Knowledge-Intensive Sector of Russian Industry: The Economic and Technological Mechanism of Accelerated Development (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Ivanter et al., “Long-term Forecast of Russian Economic Development for 2007–2030: Possible Options,” Probl. Prognozir. 18(6) (2007) [Stud. Russ. Econ. Dev. 18 (6) (2007)].Google Scholar