Areawide planning: Coordination of city and regional interests, with special reference to Samara oblast
- 18 Downloads
This paper considers procedural approaches to the problem of harmonizing the interests of city and region and analyzes normative-legal regulation and practice of development strategies for Samara oblast regions. It identifies untapped reserves for improving the strategic planning of regional development.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Socioeconomic Development Urban District Municipal District Regional Interest
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Titov, V. Ya. Lyubovnyi, G. R. Khasaev, et al., The Samara-Tolyatti Agglomeration: Present State and Sustainable Development Paths (Nauka, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.The Samara Oblast Sustainable Development Strategy for the Period to 2020: Samara Oblast Government Regulation No. 129 of October 9, 2006, http://www.esonomu.sam-reg.ru.
- 3.G. R. Khasaev, “On the Results of the Socioeconomic Development of Samara Oblast in the First Half of 2005, Evaluation of the Results of Development during the Year, Forecast of the Socioeconomic Development of Samara Oblast for 2006–2008, and the List of Key Socioeconomic Policy Objectives of the Samara Oblast Executive Authorities in 2006,” http:// www.economy.sam-reg.ru/deip2/port.nsf/wpages1/0003, 0008-0002.
- 4.“It’s Not a Three-Ruble but a Two-Billion Dispute: An Oblast’s 2004 Budget Has Not Been Approved in Its First Reading,” MillionPlyus, No. 135 (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Koroleva, “New Approaches to the Methodological Support of Urban Development Strategy Building,” in Regional Strategic Planning: Output Measuring. Reports at the Fourth All-Russia Forum of Strategic Planning Leaders, October 20–21, 2005 (Mezhdunar. tsentr sots.-ekon. issled. “Leont’evskii tsentr,” St. Petersburg, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.G. R. Khasaev, “A Technology to Forecast Regional Development: The Elaboration and Application History,” Probl. Prognozir. 13(3) (2002) [Stud. Russ. Econ. Dev. 13 (3) (2002)].Google Scholar
- 7.Tolyatti City Duma Resolution No. 281 of October 10, 2001 “On The Statute of the Programs of Socioeconomic Development of the City of Tolyatty” (in the wording of Tolyatti City Duma Resolutions No. 771 of June 4, 2003, and No. 194, of July 6, 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.N. B. Trofimova, “Management-by-Objectives Approach to Support of Innovation Projects in the City of Tolyatti: Experience and Problems,” portal.tgl.ru/download.sx?objId=/upload/.Google Scholar
- 9.Strategic Analayis of the Socioeconomic Development of a Region: Principles, Main Approaches, and Problems, Ed. by V.A. Gnevko and V.E. Rakhchin (IRE RAN, IUE, St. Petersburg, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar