Potential synthetic adaptogens: IV. Synthesis and study of basicity of new N-[(adamantan-1-yl)methyl]aniline derivatives
Aiming at purposeful designing new conformationally labile bromantane analogs we performed experimental and theoretical evaluation of the basicity of new and formerly prepared compounds of this series. The connection was established between the chemical structure and the basicity of compounds obtained and preferred structures were determined for subsequent biological investigations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Katzung, B.G., Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, United Kingdom Appleton & Lange, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.Voloboev, S.N., Butenko, L.N., and Novakov, I.A., RF Patent no. 2163591, 1991, Byull. Izobret., 2001, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 7.Novakov, I.A., Val’dman, A.I., Orlinson, B.S., Val’dman, D.I., Panfilov, B.I., and Radchenko, S.S., Vysokomol. Soed. B, 1986, vol. 28, p. 497.Google Scholar
- 8.Korolev, B.A. and Stepanov, B.I., Izv. Vuzov, Ser. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 1998, vol. 11, p. 1193.Google Scholar
- 9.http://www.chemicalize.org.Google Scholar
- 10.Korolev, B.A., Khardin, A.P., Radchenko, S.S., Novakov, I.A., and Orlinson, B.S., Zh. Org. Khim., 1978, vol. 14, p. 1632.Google Scholar
- 12.Pal’m, V.A., Osnovy kolichestvennoi teorii organocheskikh reaktsii (Fundamentals of the Quantitative Theory of Organic Reactions), Leningrad Khimiya, 1977.Google Scholar
- 14.Bagal, M.L. and Lantvoev, V.I., Zh. Org. Khim., 1973, vol. 9, p. 291.Google Scholar