Synthesis of phosphine-containing dipyrromethene cobalt complexes, promising ligands for homogeneous catalysis in nanomembrane reactors
- 46 Downloads
Complexes of 5-(4-diphenylphosphinophenyl)dipyrromethene with trivalent cobalt (Ph2PC6H4DP)3Co (DP for dipyrromethene) were obtained for the first time, and their reaction with dicarbonylrhodium(I) acetylacetonate was investigated. The formed complex [Ph2P(Rh)C6H4DP]3Co was characterized by 1H, 13С, and 31P NMR spectroscopy. The dimensions of the ligand were estimated (by geometry optimization with PM3 method) and of the formed rhodium complex (by 2D diffusion NMR spectroscopy DOSY). The size of the complex makes it possible to detain it on membranes with the pore size of 2 nm providing an opportunity to use it in catalytic processes with subsequent separation of the catalyst and the reaction products in the nanofiltration mode. Test of 1-octene hydroformylation with the use of this catalytic system showed results similar to those with the system Rh–PPh3 both with respect to conversion in aldehydes and to the ratio of n/iso-products. Thus the fundamental possibility was demonstrated of applying the synthesized complexes in catalysis.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gorbunov, D.N., Volkov, A.V., Kardasheva, Yu.S., Maksimov, A.L., and Karakhanov, E.A., Neftekhimiya, 2015, vol. 55, p. 443.Google Scholar
- 11.Glemser, O. and Schwarzmann, E., Rukovodstvo po neorganicheskomu sintezu (Guide for Inorganic Synthesis), Brauer, G., Ed., Moscow: Mir, 1985, vol. 5.Google Scholar
- 12.Halper, S.R., Stork, J.R., and Cohen, S.M., Dalton Trans., 2007, p. 1067.Google Scholar
- 13.Fergusson, J.E. and Ramsay, C.A., J. Chem. Soc., 1965, p. 5222.Google Scholar
- 14.Murphy, D.L., Malachowski, M.R., Campana, C.F., and Cohen, S.M., Chem. Commun., 2005, p. 5506.Google Scholar
- 18.Russell, M.G. and Warren, S., J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1, 2000, p. 505.Google Scholar
- 21.Varshavskii, Yu. and Cherkasova, T.G., Zh. Neorg. Khim., 1967, vol. 12, p. 1709.Google Scholar
- 22.Organikum. Organisch-chemisches Grundpraktikum, Wienheim: Wiley, 2004, 22nd edn. Translated under the title Organikum, Moscow: Mir, 2008, vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 24.Kerssebaum, R., DOSY and Diffusion by NMR in Users Guide for XWinNMR 3.5, Version 1, Rheinstetten, Germany Bruker BioSpin GmbH, 2002.Google Scholar