Formation of 2-ethynyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-pyrroles in the synthesis of 3H-pyrroles from ketoximes and acetylene in the system KOH—DMSO—hexane
KeywordsOxime Methanone Ketoxime Disiloxane Ketone Oxime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sammes, M.P., Pyrroles, Jones, R.A., Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 1990, part 1, p. 549.Google Scholar
- 5.Trofimov, B.A., Vyalykh, E.P., and Malysheva, S.F., Zh. Org. Khim., 1976, vol. 12, p. 2469.Google Scholar
- 6.Trofimov, B.A., Malysheva, S.F., and Vyalykh, E.P., Zh. Org. Khim., 1981, vol. 17, p. 1583.Google Scholar
- 8.Trofimov, B.A., Malysheva, S.F., and Vyalykh, E.P., Zh. Org. Khim., 1979, vol. 15, p. 880.Google Scholar
- 9.Favorskii, A.E., Zh. Russ. Khim. Ob—va., 1906, vol. 37, p. 643.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2015