Synthesis of 2-substituted 7,7-dimethyl-5-oxo-5,6,7,8-tetrahydroquinoline-4-carboxylic acids
- 77 Downloads
2-Substituted 7,7-dimethyl-5-oxo-5,6,7,8-tetrahydroquinoline-4-carboxylic acids were synthesized by reaction of acyl- and aroylpyruvic acids with 3-amino-5,5-dimethylcyclohex-2-en-1-one. A plausible mechanism of their formation was proposed on the basis of ab initio quantum-chemical calculations.
KeywordsEnamino Ketone Aroylpyruvic Acid HMBC Technique Benzoyl Carbonyl Reaction Coordinate Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Andreichikov, Yu.S., Kozlov, A.P., and Voronova, L.A., Zh. Org. Khim., 1978, vol. 14, p. 1559.Google Scholar
- 2.Aliev, Z.G., Shurov, S.N., Nekrasov, D.D., Podvintsev, I.B., and Atovmyan, L.O., Zh. Strukt. Khim., 2000, vol. 46, p. 1255.Google Scholar
- 3.Granovsky, A.A., Firefly version 7.1.G; http://classic.chem.msu.su/gran/firefly/index.html (02.11.2011).
- 4.Andreichikov, Yu.S., Metody sinteza biologicheski aktivnykh geterotsiklicheskikh soedinenii (Methods of Synthesis of Biologically Active Heterocyclic Compounds), Perm: Perm. Gos. Univ., 1989, p. 9.Google Scholar
- 5.Zymalkowski, F. and Rimek, H., Arch. Pharm., 1961, p. 759.Google Scholar