Reactions of 4-oxo-1,3-benzoxazinium perchlorates with guanidines
Condensation of 2-methyl-4-oxo-1,3-benzoxazinium perchlorate with various aromatic and heterocyclic aldehydes provided previously unknown arylvinyl-and hetarylvinyl-substituted salts whose recyclization under treatment with guanidine resulted in formerly undescribed 1,3,5-triazines. The reaction of perchlorates obtained with guanidinebenzoxazole led to the formation of bishetarylamines, with guanidinebenzimidazole formed triazinebenzimidazoles, the cyanoguanidine reacted with 4-oxo-1,3-benzoxazinium perchlorates to give cyanamides.
KeywordsCyanamide Benzoxazine Ethenyl Sodium Methylate Triazino
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuboyama, N., Kozumi, K., Ohki, S., and Wakabayashi, K., J. Pesticid Sci., 1998, vol. 23, no. 3, p. 268.Google Scholar
- 3.Ryabukhin, Yu.I., Mezheritskii, V.V., Karpenko, V.D., and Dorofeenko, G.N., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1975, p. 1184.Google Scholar
- 4.Vikrishchuk, N.I., Popov, L.D., Suvorova, E.Yu., and Zhdanov, Yu.A., Zh. Org. Khim., 2005, vol. 41, p. 1257.Google Scholar
- 5.Reddy, B.S., Sambaian, T., and Reddy, K.K., Indian J. Chem. Soc. B., 1998, vol. 37, p. 1293.Google Scholar
- 7.Dorofeenko, G.N., Ryabukhina, O.Yu., Mezheritskii, V.V., and Ryabukhin, Yu.I., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1977, p. 47Google Scholar