Synthesis of N-(4-oxo-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-3-yl)succinimide and N-(4-oxoquinazolin-3-yl)succinamic acid derivatives based thereon
- 87 Downloads
The reaction of anthranilic acid hydrazide with diethyl oxalate under microwave irradiation was accompanied by decarboxylation with formation of 3-amino-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-4-one, and acylation of the latter with succinic anhydride gave N-(4-oxo-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-3-yl)siccinimide which was converted into various N-(4-oxo-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-3-yl)succinamic acid derivatives.
KeywordsImide Succinimide Succinic Anhydride Quinazolinone Propanamide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.El-Meligic, S., El-Ansary, A.K., Said, M.M., and Hussein, M.M., Indian J. Chem., Sect. B, 2001, vol. 40, p. 62.Google Scholar
- 3.Shvekhgeimer, M.-G.A., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 2001, p. 435.Google Scholar
- 6.George, T., Mehta, D.V., and Tahilramoni, R., Indian. J. Chem., 1971, vol. 9, p. 755.Google Scholar
- 7.Komet, M.J., Eur. J. Med. Chem., 1986, vol. 21, p. 529.Google Scholar
- 8.Ismail, M.F., Samir, E., and Enayat, E.J., Indian J. Chem., Sect. B, 1990, vol. 29, p. 811.Google Scholar
- 10.Reddy, P.S.N. and Reddy, P., Indian. J. Chem., Sect. B, 1988, vol. 27, p. 763.Google Scholar
- 11.Chernykh, V.P., Parkhomenko, O.O., Kanaan, Kh.M., Shemchuk, L.M., Goryachii, V.D., and Shemchuk, L.A., Visnik Farm., 1998, vol. 2, no. 18, p. 16.Google Scholar