Synthesis of O-[2-hydroxy-3-(vinyloxy)propyl]oximes and O-[(2-methyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-yl)methyl]oximes
- 35 Downloads
By oximes reaction with glycidyl vinyl ether O-[2-hydroxy-3-(vinyloxy)propyl]oximes of ketones and acetaldehyde were synthesized in 54–72% yield, and by acid catalysis the compounds were converted into O-[(2-methyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-yl)methyl]oximes in 61–88% yield.
KeywordsOxime Propyl Vinyl Ether Dioxolane Ketoxime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Karcher, M., Heider, M., Ruhl, Th., and Henkelmann, J., US Patent 5696223, 1995; Chem. Abstr., 1996, vol. 125, 115452.Google Scholar
- 2.Kukharev, B.F., Stankevich, V.K., and Klimenko, G.R., Zh. Org. Khim., 2003, vol. 39, p. 1456.Google Scholar
- 3.Nedolya, N.A., Khil’ko, M.Ya., Mikhaleva, A.I., and Trofimov, B.A., Zh. Org. Khim., 1987, vol. 23, p. 1426.Google Scholar
- 4.Tarasova, O.A., Korostova, S.E., Mikhaleva, A.I., Sobenina, L.N., Nesterenko, R.N., Shevchenko, S.G., and Trofimov, B.A., Zh. Org. Khim., 1994, vol. 30, p. 810.Google Scholar
- 5.Krivdin, L.B., Shcherbakov, V.V., Korostova, S.E., and Shevchenko, S.G., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1987, p. 766.Google Scholar
- 6.Trofimov, B.A., Geteroatomnye proizvodnye atsetilena (Heteroatomic Acetylene Derivatives), Moscow: Nauka, 1981, p. 7; Mikhant’ev, B.N., Mikhant’ev, V.B., Lapenko, V.L., and Voinova, V.K., Nekotorye vinil’nye monomery (Some Vinyl Monomers), Voronezh: Izd. Voronezh. Iniv., 1970, p. 101.Google Scholar