Transformations of diepoxy derivatives of limonene in homogeneous acidic media
- 46 Downloads
Transformations of diepoxy derivatives of limonene under conditions of homogeneous acid catalysis were studied, and their results were compared with those obtained over heterogeneous catalysts. A number of previously unknown compounds were isolated. The most possible transformation pathways were analyzed by computer simulation using molecular-mechanics and quantum-chemical methods.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Catalysis Computer Simulation Acidic Medium Limonene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Erman, W.F., Chemistry of the Monoterpenes: An Encyclopedic Handbook, New York: Marcel Dekker, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.Popova, L.A., Bardyshev, I.I., Kochagina, D.V., Dubovenko, Zh.V., Gatilov, Yu.V., and Barkhash, V.A., Zh. Org. Khim., 1982, vol. 28, p. 815.Google Scholar
- 3.Royals, E.E. and Leffingwell, J.C., J. Org. Chem., 1966, vol. 31, p. 1937.Google Scholar
- 4.Carman, R.M., Greenfield, K.L., and Robinson, W.T., Aust. J. Chem., 1986, vol. 39, p. 21.Google Scholar
- 6.Volcho, K.P., Tatarova, L.E., Korchagina, D.V., Salakhutdinov, N.F., and Barkhash, V.A., Russ. J. Org. Chem., 2000, vol. 36, p. 32.Google Scholar
- 8.Salomatina, O.V., Yarovaya, O.I., Korchagina, D.V., Polovinka, M.P., and Barkhash, V.A., Mendeleev Commun., 2005, no. 1, p. 59.Google Scholar
- 11.Polovinka, M.P., Korchagina, D.V., Lyutina, L.G., Sal’nikov, G.E., Mamatyuk, V.I., and Barkhash, V.A., Zh. Org. Khim., 1991, vol. 27, p. 2107.Google Scholar