4,6-dinitroanthranilic acid and benzo-fused six-membered heterocycles on its basis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Zlotin, S.G., Kislitsin, P.G., Podgursky, A.I., Samet, A.V., Semenov, V.V., and Buchanan, A.C., and Gakh, A.A., J. Org. Chem., 2000, vol. 65, p. 8439.Google Scholar
- 3.Chernysheva, N.B., Samet, A.V., Marshalkin, V.N., Polukeev, V.A., and Semenov, V.V., Mendeleev Commun., 2001, p. 109.Google Scholar
- 4.Armarego, W.L., Adv. Heterocycl. Chem., 1979, vol. 24, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.Hirashima, T. and Manabe, O., Chem. Lett., 1975, p. 259.Google Scholar
- 6.Ail’kis, I.I., Uskov, S.I., and Shteingarts, V.D., Zh. Org. Khim., 1991, vol. 27, p. 1922.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Inc. 2006