Effect of Calcination Temperature on the Structure and Catalytic Properties of MnO x /Ca2O3 in the Reaction of CO and Ethane Oxidation
- 19 Downloads
Effect of the calcination temperature of the MnOx/Ga2O3 system on its structural and catalytic properties in the reaction of oxidation of CO and hydrocarbons. The dependences of the catalytic activity of MnO x /Ga2O3 in the reactions of CO and ethane oxidation on the calcination temperature exhibit an extremal behavior. The maximum values of activity are observed upon calcination of the system at 700°C, i.e., at the temperature that is limiting for the existence of a solid solution of manganese ions in γ-Ga2O3. The structural changes occurring with increasing calcination temperature are accompanied by a substantial decrease in the specific surface area of a sample. The observed rise in the specific catalytic activity (by a factor of ~7 upon an increase in the preliminary-calcination temperature from 600 to 800°C) confirms that the thermal activation effect exists for the given system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.RF Patent 2 440 926 (publ. 2012).Google Scholar
- 2.Zagoruiko, A.N., Curr. Top. Catal., 2012, vol. 10, pp. 113–129.Google Scholar
- 4.Pugacheva, E.V., Borshch, V.N., Zhuk, S.Ya., et al., Ross. Nanotekhnol., 2015, vol. 10, nos. 11–12, pp. 39–44.Google Scholar
- 9.Tsyrul’nikov, P.G., Ross. Khim. Zh. (Zh. Ross. Khim. O–va im. D. I. Mendeleeva), 2007, no. 4, pp. 133–139.Google Scholar
- 11.Tsyrul’nikov, P.G., Sal’nikov, V.S., Drozdov, V.A., et al., Kinet. Catal., 1991, vol. 32, no. 2-2, pp. 387–394.Google Scholar
- 12.Afonasenko, T.N., Bulavchenko, O.A., Anoshkina, E.A., et al., Khim. Interesakh Ustoich. Razvitiya, 2015, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 681–690.Google Scholar