Specific Features of Radical Formation in the Trialkylborane–Oxygen System and the Gluing Mechanism of Acrylate Composites
Fundamental study of how radicals are generated, with involvement of trialkylboranes combined with oxygen and organoelement peroxides, was carried out. It was shown that the complex process of gluing of polymeric materials with low-energy surface predominantly occurs under the action of trialkylborane unblocked from the amine complex and oxygen dissolved in the gluing formulation and also under the action of growth radicals produced in the trialkylborane–peroxide–acrylate system in the closed-system mode at room temperature. The curing process of the gluing formulation occurs in the course of time both in the bulk and on the substrate surface.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Kablov, E.N. and Reznichenko, S.V., Kleyashchie materialy (Adhesive Materials), Moscow: KIR, 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.Trizno, M.S. and Moskalev, E.V., Klei i skleivanie (Adhesives and Gluing), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1980.Google Scholar
- 7.Kolesnikov, G.S. and Fedorova, L.S., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 1957, no. 2, pp. 236–237.Google Scholar
- 9.Davies, A.G., Ingold, K.U., Roberts, B.R., and Tudor, R., J. Chem. Soc. B, 1971, pp. 698–712.Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang Z.C., Chung T.C.M., Macromolecules, 2006, vol. 39, pp. 5184–5189.Google Scholar
- 13.Razuvaev, G.A., Dodonov, V.A., Tsvetkov, V.G., et al., Vysokomol. Soedin., 1988, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 146–150.Google Scholar
- 14.Dodonov, V.A., Morozov, O.S., Grishin, D.F., et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1980, vol. 255, no. 5, pp. 1123–1127.Google Scholar
- 15.Dodonov, V.A., Lomakin, S.S., and Gulenova, M.V., Klei, Germetiki, Tekhnol., 2013, no. 11, pp. 29–33.Google Scholar
- 17.Dodonov, V.A., Grishin, D.F., and Aksenova, I.N., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. B, 1993, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 2070–2072.Google Scholar