Preparation of a Film Electrolyte Based on Calcium Zirconate on a Porous Electrode by a Chemical Liquid-Phase Method
- 1 Downloads
A modification of a solution method for preparing solid oxide electrolyte films was developed. It is based on using a suspension consisting of a solution of inorganic salts and of a nanodispersed precursor powder prepared from the same solution. As demonstrated by the example of calcium zirconate, this procedure allows the number of applications of the liquid-phase precursor, required to obtain a dense electrolyte film on a porous support, to be considerably decreased relative to the procedure using a salt solution. The influence of the concentration of the precursor powder in the suspension on the microstructure of CaZr0.9Y0.1O3–δ films was analyzed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Minh, N.Q. and Takahashi, T., Science and Technology of Ceramic Fuel Cells, New York: Elsevier, 1995.Google Scholar
- 7.Nandasiri, M.I. and Thevuthasan, S., Thin Film Structures in Energy Applications, Krishna Moorthy, S.B., Ed., Springer, 2015, pp. 167–214.Google Scholar
- 17.Varanasi, V.G. and Besmann, T.M., in Proc. Electrochem. Soc.: Chemical Vapor Deposition XVI and EuroCVD 14, Pennington, NJ: Electrochem. Soc., 2003, vol. 2, pp. 783–789.Google Scholar
- 20.Dunyushkina, L.A., Plaksin, S.V., and Kuimov, V.M., Ionics, 2013, pp. 1715–1722.Google Scholar
- 24.Chen, C.C., Nasrallah, M.M., and Anderson, H.U., Solid State Ionics, 1994, vols. 70–71, pp. 101–108.Google Scholar