Recovery of lanthanum from acid leaching solutions of spent cracking catalyst
- 24 Downloads
Results are presented of a study aimed to recover lanthanum in the presence of aluminum from acid solutions obtained in leaching of a spent cracking catalyst by precipitation with a solution of ammonia and sodium hydrocarbonate. The conditions for selective precipitation of lanthanum were examined. The composition and properties of the resulting lanthanum-containing precipitates were analyzed. Various variants of their use are suggested.
KeywordsLanthanum Sulfuric Acid Solution Nitric Acid Solution Phosphogypsum Lanthanum Carbonate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Humphries, M., Congressional Research Service Report for Congress, 2013.Google Scholar
- 2.Panayotova, M. and Panayotov, V., Annual of St. Ivan Rilski University of Mining and Geology, Part II, Mining and Mineral Processing, 2012, vol. 55, pp. 142–147.Google Scholar
- 3.RF Patent 2 242 528 (publ. 2004).Google Scholar
- 4.RF Patent 2 211 871 (publ. 2003).Google Scholar
- 5.Japan Patent 2007-231 382 (publ. 2007).Google Scholar
- 6.RF Patent 2 416 654 (publ. 2011).Google Scholar
- 7.RF Patent 2 293 134 (publ. 2007).Google Scholar