Effect of mechanical activation on the composition of mineral components in humic acids isolated from carbons
It is shown that the mechanical activation of oxidized and brown coals is accompanied by an increase in the yield of humic acids and in their content of functional groups. It was demonstrated by atomic-emission spectroscopy that, under a high-intensity mechanical treatment, mineral elements are redistributed in the coal substance and incorporated into the structure of humic acids.
KeywordsHumic Substance Humic Acid Mechanical Activation Mechanical Admixture Petroleum Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Orlov, D.S., Guminovye veshchestva v biosfere (Humic Substances in the Biosphere), Moscow: Nauka, 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.Chang Chen, S.-W., Appl. Sci. Eng., 2003, no. 1, pp. 137–147.Google Scholar
- 4.Youdov, M.V., Kovalenko, A.N., Perminova, I.V., and Petrosyan, V.S., Abstracts of Papers, 2nd Int. Congr. Biotechnology: State of the Art and Prospects of Development, November10–14, 2003, Moscow, Russia.Google Scholar
- 5.Yudina, N.V., Zvereva, A.V., and Lomovsky, O.I., Khim. Tverd. Tela, 2002,no. 5, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- 6.Savel’eva, A.V., Ivanov, A.A., Yudina, N.V., Lomovsky, O.I., and Dugarzhav, Dzh., Russ. J. Appl. Chem., vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 552–557.Google Scholar
- 7.RF Patent 2 242 445 (publ. 2004).Google Scholar
- 8.Bazin, E.T. and Kopenkin, V.D., Tekhnicheskii analiz torfa (Technical Analysis of Peat), Moscow: Nedra, 1992.Google Scholar
- 9.Lomovsky, O.I. and Boldyrev, V.V., Mekhanokhimiya v reshenii ekologicheskikh zadach: analiticheskii obzor, Ser. Ekologiya, Vyp. 79 (Mechanochemistry in Solution of Ecological Problems; Analytical Review, Ecological Series, Issue 79), Novosibirsk: Gos. Publ. Nauch.–Tekh. Bibl. Sib. Otd. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2006.Google Scholar