Synthesis of coatings from nanocarbon fibers on sorption-inert surfaces
- 22 Downloads
Method of catalytic dehydrogenation of hydrocarbons to obtain nanocarbon fibers directly on the surface of an inert macroporous support is considered. It is shown that nickel compounds can be uniformly deposited onto the surface of a support from aqueous solutions by the homogeneous deposition method, which provides a nickel particle size necessary for the subsequent growth of nanocarbon fibers. The specific features and limitations of the method are discussed.
KeywordsPyrolysis Colloid Particle Support Surface Porous Support Ceramic Support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Inagaki, M. and Kang, F., Materials Science and Engineering of Carbon: Fundamentals, Hokkaido University: Elsevier, 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Malkeshi, M.A. and Zare, K., J. Phys. Theoret. Chem., 2013, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 217–222.Google Scholar
- 4.Deryagin, B.V., Teoriya ustoichivosti kolloidov i tonkikh plenok (Stability Theory of Colloids and Thin Films), Moscow: Nauka, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Muller, V.M., Khachaturyan, A.A., and Lunina, M.A., Kolloid. Zh., 1986, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 1190–1194.Google Scholar
- 6.Betenekov, N.D., Gubanova, A.N., Egorov, Yu.V., et al., Radiokhim., 1976, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 622–628.Google Scholar