Synthesis of Mg(II) Complexes of Phenyltetraazaporphyrins
- 1 Downloads
Magnesium complexes of tetraazaporphyrins containing different numbers of phenyl rings in the macrocycles were synthesized by template condensation of maleodinitrile and phenylmaleodinitrile in the presence of magnesium butoxide in butanol at the boiling point of the alcohol. Magnesium(II) 2-phenyltetraazaporphyrin was synthesized and characterized.
Keywordssynthesis tetraazaporphyrin substitution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Linstead, R.P., J. Chem. Soc., 1953, p. 2873.Google Scholar
- 3.Kopranenkov, V. N., Goncharova, L.S., and Lukyanets, E.A., Russ. J. Gen. Chem., 1977, vol. 47, p. 2143.Google Scholar
- 4.Stuzhin, P.A., Migalova, I.S., Berezin, B.D., and Lyubimov, A.V., Russ. J. Coord. Chem., 1994, vol. 20, p. 444.Google Scholar
- 5.Gurinovich, G.P., Sevchenko, A.N., and Solov’ev, K.N., Spektroskopiya khlorofilla i rodstvennykh soedinenii (Spectrocopy of Chlorophyll and Related Compounds), Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.Stuzhin, P.A., Migalova, I.S., Berezin, B.D., and Lyubimov, A.V., Koord. Khim., 1993, vol. 20, no. 6, p. 444.Google Scholar