Specific Features of Scandium Chloride Extraction with a Mixture of Tributyl Phosphate and Molecular Iodine
- 1 Downloads
Features of interphase distribution of scandium chloride in the systems containing tributyl phosphate and molecular iodine have been analyzed. Significant electrolytic dissociation of the formed complex scandium chloride with tributyl phosphate and iodine in the organic phase (almost complete at tributyl phosphate concentration 80–100%) has been observed. The increase in electroconductivity of the solutions of scandium chloride has been most prominent at the ratio of scandium chloride and iodine corresponding to the formation of monosolvate. Accounting for electrolytic dissociation in the organic phase allowed the description of the interphase extraction of scandium chloride in the studied systems.
Keywordsextraction scandium chloride tributyl phosphate iodine complexes electrolytic dissociation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Favorskaya, L.V., Koshul’ko, L.P., and Presnetsova, V.A., Tekhnologiya mineral’nogo syr’ya (Technology of Mineral Raw Materials), Alma-Ata: Kaz. IMS, 1975, no. 2, p. 67.Google Scholar
- 2.RF Patent 2417267, 2011.Google Scholar
- 3.Zlobina, E.V. and Pak, L.O., Vestn. Kazan. Nats. Univ., Ser. Khim., 2013, no. 4, p. 168.Google Scholar
- 4.Khimiya protsessov ekstraktsii (Chemistry of Extraction Processes), Zolotov, Ya.A., Ed., Moscow: Nauka, 1972, p. 162.Google Scholar
- 5.Favorskaya, L.V., Presnetsova, V.A., and Vainberger, G.N., Tekhnologiya mineral’nogo syr’ya (Technology of Mineral Raw Materials), Alma-Ata: Kaz. IMS, 1972, no. 2, p. 173.Google Scholar
- 6.Lebedev, V.N., Khim. Tekhnol., 2007, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 33.Google Scholar
- 7.Kuz’min, V.I. and Kuz’mina, A.A., Khim. Tekhnol., 2017, no. 1, p. 29.Google Scholar
- 8.Kuz’min, V.I. and Kuz’mina, A.A., Sovremennye tendentsii razvitiya nauki i tekhnologii (Modern Trends in the Development of Science and Technology), 2017, no. 3, ch. 1, p. 38.Google Scholar