Synthesis of polymers containing polyaniline fragments linked by 1,4-benzoquinone groups
- 40 Downloads
Michael reaction of 1,4-benzoquinone and N-acetyl-4,4'-diaminodiphenylamine has afforded a new polymer; hydrolysis of the latter has yielded a product containing polyaniline fragments connected by 1,4- benzoquinone units in the backbone. The interaction of 1,4-benzoquinone and 1,4-phenylenediamine has afforded an earlier described polymer that has been characterized by IR and UV spectroscopy. 2,5-Bis[(4-aminophenyl)amino]-1,4-benzoquinone prepared from the mentioned compounds at a 3: 2 molar ratio under the same reaction conditions, can exist in three tautomeric forms. Electroconductivity of the prepared polymers increases from <10–10 to 10–6 S/cm with the doping level increase.
Keywordspolycondensation aniline oligomer electron absorption spectroscopy NMR spectroscopy 1,4-benzoquinone Michael reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.Krieger, A. and Weis, E., Photosynthetica, 1992, vol. 27, p. 89.Google Scholar
- 18.Parini, V.P., Kazakova, Z.S., Okorokova, M.P., and Berlin, A.A., Vysokomol. Soed., 1961, vol. 3, p. 402.Google Scholar
- 21.Berlin, A.A., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 1944, vol. 14, p. 445.Google Scholar
- 22.Gnehm, R. and Wedenberg, H., Z. Ang. Chem., 1899, vol. 12, p. 1052.Google Scholar
- 23.Beilstein III, vol. 13, p. 113.Google Scholar