2-(2-Hydroxyphenyl)imidazolidines and their O-phosphorylated derivatives
- 59 Downloads
2-(2-Hydroxyaryl)imidazolidines were synthesized by reaction of aromatic carbonyl compounds with N,N′-dialkylethylenediamines. The title compounds were also prepared using the corresponding Schiff bases instead of carbonyl compounds. Phosphorylation of 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)imidazolidines with phosphoryl and phosphorothioyl chlorides and phosphorochloridites was accomplished. The reaction of O-phosphorylsalicylaldehyde with N,N′-dialkylethylenediamines also afforded 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)imidazolidines.
Keywordsphosphorylated salicylaldehyde azomethines 2-(2-hydroxyaryl)imidazolidines phosphorylation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Marki, F., Buch, O., Delini-Stula, A., Kraetz, J., Petermann, H., Radeka, E., Schweizer, A., Thomann, P., and Truog, A., Arzneim. Forsch., 1984, vol. 34, no. 3, p. 247.Google Scholar
- 4.Saczewski, J., Hudson, A.L., and Rybczynska, A., Acta Pol. Pharm. Drug Res., 2009, vol. 66, no. 6, p. 671.Google Scholar
- 7.Chemosensors: Principles, Strategies, and Applications, Wang, B. and Anslyn, E.V., Eds., Hoboken NJ: Wiley, 2011, p. 371. doi 10.1002/9781118019580Google Scholar
- 11.Eckstein, Z. and Lukasiewicz, A., Przem. Chem., 1960, vol. 39, p. 367.Google Scholar
- 13.Sheldrick, G.M., SADABS, Madison, USA Bruker AXS, 1997.Google Scholar
- 15.Sheldrick, G.M., SHELX-97. Programs for Crystal Structure Analysis (Release 97-2), Göttingen: Univ. of Göttingen, 1997, vols. 1, 2.Google Scholar
- 17.APEX2 (Version 2.1), SAINTPlus. Data Reduction and Correction Program (Version 7.31A), Bruker Advanced X-ray Solutions, Madison, Wisconsin, US: Bruker AXS.Google Scholar