Algorithm for synthesizing optimal controllers of given complexity
Systems Theory and General Control Theory
- 25 Downloads
This paper proposes a criterion based on which, using methods of mathematical programming, an algorithm is constructed for successively reducing the limit complexity of a controller.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Pugachev, I. E. Kazakov, and L. G. Evlanov, Foundations of Statistical Theory of Automatic Systems (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.M. Sh. Misrikhanov, V. N. Ryabchenko, and P. S. Shcherbakov, “Power system stabilization a simple controller with ensuring the desireq quality transients,” Elektro-Info, No. 10, 46–55 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Shcherbakov, “Composition of regulators of given structure subject to meeting the engineering terms,” Probl. Upravl., No. 5, 9–17 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Dombrovskii, “Decreasing order of linear multidimensional systems with limitations,” Avtom. Telemekh., No. 4, 123–132 (1994).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Åström and B. Wittenmark, Computer-Controlled Systems. Theory and Design (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1997; Mir, Moscow, 1987).Google Scholar
- 10.M. G. Zotov, Multicriteria Design of Automatic Control Systems (BINOM, Labor. Znanii, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Attetkov, V. S. Zarubin, and A. N. Kanatnikov, Introduction to Optimization Methods (Finansy Statistika, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.A. A. Zhiglyavskii and A. G. Zhilinskas, Methods of a Search for Global Extremum (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.V. I. Kukhtenko, “To calculation of correcting chains by automatic control systems according to mean-square error minimum criterion,” Avtom. Telemekh., No. 9, 1180–1187 (1959).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2017