A simplified combat model based on a cellular automaton
- 48 Downloads
The work is devoted to constructing a cellular automaton based model of motion and combat activity of systems of hierarchically organized agents with allowance for terrain ruggedness, communication channels between the agents, and the necessity of choosing behavior adequate to the current situation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.G. C. McIntosh, D. P. Galligan, M. A. Anderson, and M. K. Lauren, “Recent developments in the MANA agent-based model,” Proc. Bull. Int. Data Farming Comm., No. 1, 38–39 (2003). https://harvest.nps.edu/scythe/Issue1/IDFW13-Scythe-Mana.pdf.Google Scholar
- 5.J. L. Ross, “A comparative study of simulation software for modeling stability operations,” in Proceedings of the Symposium on Military Modeling and Simulation, 2012. https://ccl.northwestern.edu/papers/2012/ross.pdf.Google Scholar
- 6.U. Wilensky, NetLogo Itself (Center for Connected Learning and Computer-Based Modeling, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 1999). http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/.Google Scholar
- 7.U. Wilensky and W. Rand, An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2015).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Millington and J. Funge, Artificial Intelligence for Games (CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2009).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. S. Sukhorukov, Yu. E. Donskov, S. N. Merkulov, and V. V. Fomin, “Problems of automation of intelligent support of decision-making by troop leaders in the tactical challenge,” Voenn. Mysl’, No. 9, 43–53 (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Fomin, “Functional-event simulation of control processes in troops automatic control systems,” Teor. Tekh. Radiosvyazi, No. 2, 44–53 (2011).Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Kuznetsov, “Software for simulation of the movement and combat operations of hierarchically organized agents ‘Bokokhod’,” Computer Software No. 2016615934, Byull. Izobret. No. 7 (2016), p.1.Google Scholar
- 13.S. N. Zharkov, “Mobile wireless sensor network modeling with one sink node,” Teor. Tekh. Radiosvyazi, No. 1, 54–65 (2015).Google Scholar