Synthesis of algorithms for the detection and resolution of collision conflicts based on data from the automatic dependent surveillance system under uncertainty
- 20 Downloads
Algorithms for the detection of collision conflicts of aircraft are synthesized based on the statistical decision theory and the data obtained from an automatic dependent surveillance system. The algorithms are based on calculating the logarithmic likelihood ratio for the alternative hypotheses consisting of the unpredicted meeting of aircraft or the absence of a meeting. The meeting criterion is the fulfillment of conditions for the parallel approach of aircraft. Thresholds for decision making are chosen and the levels of false alarms are estimated. A stochastic algorithm for the guaranteed resolution of conflicts complying with comfortable or maximally acceptable load factors is developed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“Manual on certification processes of highly integrated complex airborne systems of civil aircraft (R 4754),” Air Register (Mezhgos. Aviats. Komitet, 2007).Google Scholar
- 2.“Manual on methods for safety assessing of systems and aircraft equipment (R 4761),” Air Register (Mezhgos. Aviats. Komitet, 2007).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Orlov, “Development and research of algorithms for detection and prevention of dangerous rendezvous in the air within the framework of the prospective ATM system,” Cand. Sci. (Tech. Sci.) Dissertation (State Res. Inst. Aviat. Systems., Moscow, 2015).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Repin and G. P. Tartakovskii, Statistical Synthesis under a priori Uncertainty and Adaptation of Information Systems (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Tikhonov and V. N. Kharisov, Statistical Analysis and Synthesis of Radiotechnical Devices and Systems (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Verba, Aviation Complexes of Radiolocation Watch and Guidance. State and Development Trends (Radiotekhnika, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Tatarskii, The Effects of the Turbulent Atmosphere on Wave Propagation (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1967; Israel Program for Scientific Translations, Jerusalem, 1971).Google Scholar