Supervisory control method for redundant technical systems
- 25 Downloads
The redundant equipment system configuration control problem is considered. The proposed method is based on the use of software and hardware, called supervisors, the number of which corresponds to the number of possible configurations. Each supervisor monitors its system configuration with the determination of its readiness index. Then, the preferred configuration is selected and implemented by performance indicators based on arbitration between supervisors with positive readiness indices. An example of redundancy control in a simplified aircraft navigation system is presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST (State Standart) R ISO/MEK 19762-1-2011. Information Technologies. Technologies of Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC). Harmonized Dictionary. Part 1. General Terms in the Field of AIDC (Moscow, Standartinform, 2012).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Tarasov, Functional Reconfiguration of Failure-Resistant Systems (Logos, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Klepikov, Failure-Resistance of Distibuted Control Systems (Zolotoe Sechenie, Moscow, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Firsov, “Fault-tolerant providing method to the calculation of scalable network on-board computer systems,” Tr. Mosk. Aviats. Inst., No. 25, 11 (2006). http://www.mai.ru/science/trudy/published.php?ID=34068.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Belousov, “Fault-tolerant onboard computing systems. Classification and estimation of technical characteristics,” Aviakosm. Priborostroen., No. 11, 17–24 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Goldovskii, “Redundancy optimization methods in order to improve technical systems reliability,” Cand. Sci. (Phys. Math.) Dissertation (Mosc. Phys. Tech. Inst., Moscow, 1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Large Encyclopedical Dictionary, Ed. by A. M. Prokhorov, 2nd ed. (Bol’sh. Ross. Entsiklopediya, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Aver’yanov, V. N. Bukov, A. M. Bronnikov, A. L. Kushnir, and N. I. Sel’vesyuk, “Cyclic method for localization of uncontrolled multiple faults of technical systems during their functioning and device for its realization,” RF Patent No. 2557441, Byull. Izobret. No. 20 (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Bukov, A. M. Bronnikov, and N. I. Sel’vesyuk, “Algorithm for on-board complex localization of faults based on mixed directed graphs,” Probl. Bezopasn. Poletov, No. 2, 57–71 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Bukov, S. Boldyrev, V. Chernyshov, D. Nickolaev, V. Ksenofontov, and C. Antonets, “Determination of functional efficiency of an airborne integrated navigation system for the purpose of reconfiguration of it in flight,” in Proceedings of the 4th European Conference for Aerospaces (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2011), Rep. 818-1245-1-RV.Google Scholar