Analytical approximation of the generalized ambiguity function of the MIMO synthetic-aperture radar system
- 66 Downloads
The generalized ambiguity function in spatial coordinates and its approximate analytical representation are obtained for the multifrequency multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) synthetic-aperture radar (SAR) system. The examples in which ambiguity-function cross sections in range and azimuth are calculated in the Earth remote sensing problem for the MIMO SAR system installed on a spacecraft and compared with those for the classical SAR system are presented. In the case of the MIMO SAR system, the physical meaning and the practical importance of an increase in azimuthal resolution are explained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Kondratenkov, V. A. Potekhin, A. P. Reutov, and Yu. A. Feoktistov, Earth Surveillance Radar Stations (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Verba, L. B. Neronskii, I. G. Osipov, and V. E. Turuk, Spaceborne Earth Surveillance Radar Systems, Ed. by V. S. Verba (Radiotekhnika, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Chernyak, Usp. Sovrem. Radioelekron., No. 2, p. 5 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Slukin and V. V. Chapursky, Radiotekhnika, No. 11, p. 24 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Kryuchkov and V. V. Chapursky, Usp. Sovrem. Radioelektron., No. 7, p. 3 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Klare and O. Saalmann, in Proc. 7th Eur. Radar Conf., (EuRAD-2010), Paris, France, Sept. 30–Oct. 1, 2010 (EuRAD, 2010), p. 129.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Ahmad, M. G. Amin, and Yeo-Sun Yoon, in Proc. 3rd Int. Asia-Pacific Conf. on Syntetic Aperture Radar, Seoul, South Korea, Sept. 26–30, 2011 (IEEE, New York, 2011), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 8.Wei Zhou, Haowen Chen et al., in Proc. IEEE 11th Int. Conf. on Signal Processing., Beijing, China, Oct. 21–25, 2012 (IEEE, New York, 2012), p. 1724.Google Scholar
- 9.I. V. Kryuchkov and V. V. Chapursky, in Radiooptical Technologies in Instrument-Making (Abstracts XI Sci.- Tech. Conf., Nebug, Tuapsin. Reg., Russia, Aug. 20–25, 2015) (Bauman MGTU, Moscow, 2015), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Chapursky, Selected Problems of the Theory of Ultrawideband Radar Systems (MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, Moscow, 2016) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.I. S. Gonorovskii, Radio-Engineering Circuits and Signals (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar