Potential efficiency of data transmission systems in channels with non-Gaussian quasi-pulsed interferences
- 23 Downloads
The potential efficiency of data transmission systems in channels with quasi-pulsed radio interferences of the natural and industrial type has been estimated. The lognormal model of pulsed interference components has been used.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Zyuko, A. I. Fal’ko, I. P. Panfilov, et al., Interference Immunity and Efficiency of the Information Transmission Systems, Ed. by A. G. Zyuko (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.C. Shannon, Works on Information Theory and Cybernetics (Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Rubtsov, Radiotekh. Elektron. (Moscow) 23, 742 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Rubtsov, Radiotekh. Elektron. (Moscow) 20, 192 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.World Distribution and Characteristics of Atmospheric Radio Noise (CCIR Report 322) (CCIR, Geneva, 1964).Google Scholar
- 6.R. T. Disney and A. D. Spaulding, Amplitude and time statistics of atmospheric and man-made radio noise. Rep. ERL-150-ITS-98 (U.S. Departament of Commerce. Wash., Febr. 1970).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Ya. Tslaf, Variational Calculus and Integral Equations (Nauka, Moscow, 1970).Google Scholar
- 8.P. P. Zabreyko, A. I. Koshelev, M. A. Krasnosel’skii, et al., Integral Equations (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1968).Google Scholar