Radiation from a two-dimensional array of coupled slot lines
- 60 Downloads
The problem of radiation of the eigenmodes of an infinite 2D array of semi-infinite coupled slot lines is solved. An analytical solution for the electric field on conductors is found by the Wiener–Hopf method in the approximation of narrow conductors forming the slot lines. An algorithm of numerical implementation of this solution is developed. Expressions for elements of the scattering matrix of an infinite array are found. Dependences of the elements of the scattering matrix on frequency and the structure parameters are studied numerically.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. I. Voskresenskii, Yu. V. Kotov, and E. V. Ovchinnikova, Antenny, No. 11(102), 7 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Z. Katsenelenbaum, Theory of Waveguides with Slowly Varying Parameters (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.E. I. Nefedov and A. N. Sivov, Electromagnetics of Periodic Structures (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.D. M. Sazonov, Microwave Circuits and Antennas (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1988; Mir, Moscow, 1990).Google Scholar
- 10.R. W. P. King and Tai Tsun Wu, The Scattering and Diffraction of Waves (Harvard Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1959; Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow, 1962).Google Scholar
- 11.E. I. Nefedov and A. T. Fialkovskii, Strip Transmission Lines (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.N. Amitay, V. Galindo, and Ch. P. Wu, Theory and Analysis of Phased Antenna Arrays (Wiley, New York, 1972; Mir, Moscow, 1974).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Lewin, Theory of Waveguides: Techniques for the Solution of Waveguide Problems (Newnes-Butterworths, London, 1975; Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1981).Google Scholar