AC Electrical Conductivity of FeIn2Se4 Single Crystals
- 5 Downloads
The results obtained in a study of the frequency and temperature dependences of the ac electrical conductivity of FeIn2Se4 single crystals are presented. It is found that the law σ ~ f S (0.1 ≤ S ≤ 1.0) is obeyed for electrical conductivity in the 295–375 K temperature range at frequencies of 2 × 104–106 Hz. It shown that the frequency dependence of the conductivity in an FeIn2Se4 single crystal can be accounted for in terms of the multiplet model, and, consequently, the conductivity in these single crystals is characterized by the band-hopping mechanism.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Z. D. Kovalyuk, V. N. Katerinchuk, V. V. Netyaga, and A. V. Zaslonkin, Tekhnol. Konstruir. Elektron. Appar., No. 5, 43 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.N. F. Mott and E. Davis, Electronic Processes in Non-Crystalline Materials (Clarendon, Oxford, 1971), Vol.1.Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Niftiev, O. B. Tagiev, M. A. Alidzhanov, and M. B. Muradov, Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 47, 1054 (2002).Google Scholar
- 12.B. I. Shklovskii and A. L. Efros, Electronic Properties of Doped Semiconductors (Springer, New York, 1984; Moscow, Nauka, 1979).Google Scholar
- 13.V. V. Bryksin, Sov. Phys. Solid State 22, 1421 (1980).Google Scholar