RETRACTED ARTICLE: The second version of the OCARS catalog of optical characteristics of astrometric radio sources
A new version of the Optical Characteristics of Astrometric Radio Sources (OCARS) catalog is presented. The catalog includes a list of radio sources observed in astrometric and geodetic VLBI programs since 1979, their redshifts, photometric data in 13 bands in the visible and near infrared, and a table indicating identifications btween the OCARS objects and objects in other catalogs. The main sources of information for the OCARS catalog are the NED and SIMBAD databases, as well as a variety of publications. Targeted observing programs designed to supplement the optical data for the astrometric radio sources have also been organized. The catalog currently contains 9956 sources, of which 5449 have redshifts and 7473 have photometric data. The catalog is updated, on average, once every several weeks, and is continuously augmented with new sources and new optical data.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Malkin and O. Titov, in Measuring the Future, Ed. by A. Finkelstein and D. Behrend (2008), p. 183.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Hammond, T. Robishaw, and B. M. Gaensler, arXiv:1209.1438 [astro-ph. CO] (2012).Google Scholar
- 14.C. S. Jacobs, F. Arias, D. Boboltz, J. Boehm, S. Bolotin, G. Bourda, P. Charlot, A. de Witt, A. Fey, R. Gaume, D. Gordon, R. Heinkelmann, S. Lambert, C. Ma, Z. Malkin, A. Nothnagel, M. Seitz, E. Skurikhina, J. Souchay, and O. Titov, in Proceedings of the 223rd American Astronomical Society AAS Meeting, id. 251.25.Google Scholar
- 15.L. Lindegren, C. Babusiaux, C. Bailer-Jones, U. Bastian, A. G. A. Brown, M. Cropper, E. Høg, C. Jordi, D. Katz, F. van Leeuwen, X. Luri, F. Mignard, J. H. J. de Bruijne, and T. Prusti, in A Giant Step: from Milli-toMicro-Arcsecond Astrometry, Ed. by W. J. Jin, I. Platais, and M. A. C. Perryman, IAU Symp. 248, 217 (2008).Google Scholar
- 18.Z. M. Malkin, Izv. GAO Pulkovo 223, 49 (2016).Google Scholar