Chemical sensors based on a hydrochemically deposited lead sulfide film for the determination of lead in aqueous solutions
- 29 Downloads
Chemical sensors for determining lead in aqueous solutions are developed based on hydrochemically deposited lead sulfide (PbS) films; their composition and surface morphology are studied. The sensors are sensitive to lead to 31.5–32.5 mV/pc Pb with the limit of detection of the metal 1.5 × 10–8 M. The role of photoactivation and doping of films in increasing the sensitivity of the film sensor to lead is determined. The studied chemical sensors can be relatively easily regenerated by soaking in distilled water for 10–30 min; they have sufficiently high selectivity to lead in the presence of sodium, nickel, zinc, and cadmium salts in solution.
Keywordschemical sensors thin film lead sulfide hydrochemical deposition determination of lead in aqueous solutions selectivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Zakharova, G.S. and Podval’naya, N.V., RF Patent 2470289, Byull. Izobret., 2012, no. 35.Google Scholar
- 3.Kirsanov, D.O., Legin, A.V., Babain, V.A., Pol’shin, E.N., Rudnitskaya, A.M., Legin, K.A., and Seleznev, B.L., RF Patent 2315988, Byull. Izobret., 2008, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.Vlasov, Yu.G., Ermolenko, Yu.E., Legin, A.V., and Murzina, Yu.G., J. Anal. Chem., 1999, vol. 54, p. 476.Google Scholar
- 11.Ivanov, D., Streltcov, V., and Fedotov, A., Phys. Solid State, 2005, vol. 1, p. 416.Google Scholar
- 16.Markov, V.F., Vinogradova, T.V., Zarubin, I.V., and Maskaeva, L.N., Analitika Kontrol’, 2012, vol. 16, no. 4, p. 410.Google Scholar
- 17.Markov, V.F., Maskaeva, L.N., Zarubin, I.V., and Zamaraeva, N.V., Voda: Khim. Ekol., 2012, no. 6, p. 80.Google Scholar
- 23.Ekoniks. www.econix.com. Cited July 27, 2016.Google Scholar
- 26.Vlasov, Yu.G., Ermolenko, Yu.E., and Ischakova, O.F., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1979, vol. 34, no. 8, p. 1522Google Scholar
- 27.Damaskin, B.B., Vvedenie v electrokhimicheskuyu kinetiku (Introduction to Electrochemical Kinetics), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1983.Google Scholar
- 28.Promavtomatika. www.npo-proma.ru. Cited July 27, 2016.Google Scholar
- 29.SoyuzKhimprom. www.shp-lab.ru. Cited July 27, 2016.Google Scholar