Particular Use of BIG DATA in Medical Diagnostic Tasks
The paper presents the main research results in the area of data mining application to medicine. We propose a new information technology of data mining for different classes of biomedical images based on the methodology of diagnostically relevant information selection and creation of informative characteristics. Application of Big Data technology in proposed systems of medical diagnostics has allowed to improve the learning set quality and reduce the classification error. Based on these results, the conclusion is made, that the usage of many heterogeneous sources of diagnostic information made it possible to improve the overall quality of the diagnostics.
KeywordsBig Data medical diagnostics data mining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.T. White, Hadoop: the Definitive Guide, 3rd ed. (O’Reilly Media. Yahoo Press, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.N. Yu. Ilyasova, A. V. Kupriyanov, and A. G. Khramov, Information Technologies of Image Analysis in Medical Diagnostics (Radio i svyaz, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.N. Ilyasova, R. Paringer, A. Kupriyanov, and N. Ushakova, “The effective features formation for the identification of regions of interest in a fundus images,” CEUR Workshop Proc. 1638, 788–795 (2016).Google Scholar
- 15.E. Biryukova, R. Paringer, and A. Kupriyanov, “Development of the effective set of features construction technology for texture image classes discrimination,” CEUR Workshop Proc. 1638, 263–269 (2016).Google Scholar
- 16.N. Yu. Ilyasova and A. V. Kupriyanov, “The big data mining to improve medical diagnostics quality,” CEUR Workshop Proc. 1490, 346–354 (2015).Google Scholar
- 18.N. Ilyasova, R. Paringer, and A. Kupriyanov, “Regions of interest in a fundus image selection technique using the discriminative analysis methods,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Including Subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) (2016), Vol. 9972, pp. 408–417.Google Scholar
- 22.A. V. Gaidel, “Adjusted polynomial features for analysis of lung CT images,” CEUR Workshop Proc. 1638, 313–319 (2016).Google Scholar
- 24.N. Yu. Ilyasova, “Diagnostic complex for analysis of fundus vessels,” Biotechnosphere 3, 132–138 (2014).Google Scholar